Terms and Conditions
ITV7 COMPETITION: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Who can enter:
The ITV7 competition (“Competition”), including as may be featured in the ITV Racing programme (the “Programme”), is open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition.
From time to time the Competition may consist of races which ITV is showing live on its UK broadcast channels (“Broadcast Competitions”) and from time to time the Competition may consist of races which ITV is not showing live on its UK broadcast channels (“Non-Broadcast Competitions”).
Opening/closing dates & times:
The Competition opens for entries via the ITV Racing mobile app (“ITV Racing App”), the ITV7 mobile app (“ITV7 App”), and the ITV7 website at https://itv7.itv.com (collectively, the “Entry Points”) at the times and on the dates announced on the Entry Points and/or (for Broadcast Competitions only) in the Programme. The Competition closes on the times and on the dates announced on the Entry Points and/or (for Broadcast Competitions only) in the Programme. The Competition close time will be prior to the start of the first of the seven races.
How to enter:
To enter the Competition, log-in to one of the Entry Points using a Sky Games user account (“Sky Games Account”) and select one horse from each of the seven horse races selected by the Promoter for the applicable Competition (the “Picks”). After the entrant has submitted their Picks the Promoter may allow the entrant to edit their Picks until the close time for entries to the applicable Competition (but not afterwards). Entrants must submit their final Picks prior to the closing time specified for the Competition. Once the Competition has closed, entrants cannot change their Picks for that Competition.
If any Pick corresponds to a non-runner then that Pick will be deemed replaced with the SP favourite (“SP Favourite”) for the applicable race. If there are joint SP Favourites then the Pick will be deemed replaced with the SP Favourite with the lowest racecard number. If for any reason the information to determine the SP Favourite is not available to the Promoter, or if the Promoter reasonably determines that the use of the SP Favourite would not be appropriate for any reason, then the Promoter may elect to use a different mechanism to replace non- runners.
Cost of entry:
Entry to the Competition is free. Data charges may apply (check with your internet service provider or mobile network).
Maximum number of entries:
Only one entry is allowed per person, per Competition (multiple Competitions may be run each week at the Promoters discretion). If the Promoter believes that any one person has made or may have made more than one entry to a Competition then the Promoter may disqualify all entries that the Promoter believes have been made by that person. If the Promoter believes that any one person has or may have created more than one registration for the Competition then the Promoter may block all such registrations from submitting entries to the Competition.
When assessing whether to disqualify any entries on the grounds that the maximum number of entries per person may have been exceeded, the Promoter may - at its discretion - base its decision on the entrant’s email address, name, IP address or any other information, data, variables or factors.
For each Competition there is one prize of the amount publicized by the Promoter on the Entry Points and/or (for Broadcast Competitions only) in the Programme as being the Jackpot or main prize (“Jackpot Prize”) for that Competition. Unless otherwise displayed on the Entry Points, the Jackpot Prize for Non-Broadcast Competitions shall be £1,000. The Jackpot Prize will be won by the entrant who correctly picks the winning horse from each of the seven races, unless more than one entrant picks all seven winning horses (“Jackpot Tied Entrants”), in which case the Jackpot Prize will be split and shared equally between the Jackpot Tied Entrants.
If no entrant picks the winning horse in all seven races then the Jackpot Prize will not be awarded for that Competition, and instead a Consolation Prize (as defined below) will be awarded.
In the event that no eligible entrant has seven correct Picks, a consolation prize will be awarded to the best performing entrant (“Consolation Prize”). The amount of the Consolation Prize is £1,000 for Broadcast Competitions and £100 for Non-Broadcast Competitions. The Consolation Prize will be awarded in accordance with the following ranking system:
- 6 wins, 1 placed
- 6 wins, 0 placed, 1 unplaced
- 5 wins, 2 placed
- 5 wins, 1 placed, 1 unplaced
- 5 wins, 0 placed, 2 unplaced
- 4 wins, 3 placed
- 4 wins, 2 placed, 1 unplaced
- 4 wins, 1 placed, 2 unplaced
- 4 wins, 0 placed, 3 unplaced
- 3 wins, 4 placed
- 3 wins, 3 placed, 1 unplaced
- 3 wins, 2 placed, 2 unplaced
- 3 wins, 1 placed, 3 unplaced
- 3 wins, 0 placed, 4 unplaced
“Places” are determined in the following way:
- 4 or less: No places
- 5 - 7 Runners: Only 2nd place qualifies
- 8 or more Runners: 2nd and 3rd place qualify
- 4 or less: No places
- 5 - 7 Runners: Only 2nd place qualifies
- 8 – 15 runners: 2nd and 3rd place qualify
- 16 or more Runners: 2nd, 3rd and 4th place qualify
In the event that no entrant picks at least 3 winners then no Consolation Prize will be awarded.
If two or more entrants perform equally well according to the above ranking (“Consolation Tied Entrants”), then the winner of the Consolation Prize will be the Consolation Tied Entrant whose final Picks, after any permitted editing and re-submission, were submitted first according to the Promoter’s records.
If any of the races which are the subject of the Competition are abandoned, postponed or not completed for any reason, or if a single winning horse is not officially identified for any of those races for any reason (other than a dead heat), the race will (at the Promoter’s discretion) be considered void (“Void Races”). If in any Competition there is one Void Race then the Jackpot Prize will be £5,000 for Broadcast Competitions or £500 for Non- Broadcast Competitions. The Consolation Prize shall remain at £1,000 for Broadcast Competitions but no Consolation Prize shall be awarded for Non-Broadcast Competitions. If in any Competition there are two Void Races then the Jackpot Prize will be £1,000 for Broadcast Competitions or £250 for Non-Broadcast Competitions. No Consolation Prizes shall be awarded. If there are three or more Void Races then the Competition will be deemed cancelled and no prizes of any size awarded. If there is a dead heat between two or more horses then the horses which are tied in the dead heat will each be treated as having won the race for the purposes of the Competition.
Additional prizes may be introduced at the discretion of the Promoter. These will be in addition to the prizes outlined above. In the event that additional prizes are introduced, the Promoter will publish any additional terms and conditions as they may be applicable.
Winner selection will normally take place within one week of the end of the last of the seven races which are subject to the Competition.
Winners will be notified by email or telephone registered on their account within 28 days of confirmed winner selection. It is each entrant’s sole responsibility to ensure that their contact details are up to date. Winners will be required to verify (with evidence satisfactory to the Promoter) their age, identity, residence and other requested verification information to the satisfaction of the Promoter before they are eligible to receive a prize. Any public announcement (including on ITV properties (TV, online etc.)) will be pending verification unless otherwise stated and should not be considered final confirmation.
If the winning entrant is not able, for any reason to accept a prize, verify their registration information to the satisfaction of the Promoter or has been found to have breached these terms and conditions by the Promoter then the entrant will be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited.
The Promoter may withhold delivery of a prize until it has received such evidence from the winner and failure to provide such evidence in a timely manner may result in forfeiture of the prize.
If a winner of any prize (or any part of a Jackpot Prize) cannot be contacted in accordance with the time period for winner contact set out above then the prize (or that part of the Jackpot Prize) will be held by the Promoter for a further 90 day period. If by the end of such period such winner has not been contacted then the prize (or that part of the Jackpot Prize) will be forfeited.
The prize will be paid via bank transfer to a bank account nominated by the winner. The bank account provided must be held in the name of the winner. If the winner cannot provide a bank account held directly in his or her own name within a timely manner of being contacted by the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner, in which case any prize will be forfeited.
From time to time you may be presented with the opportunity to opt in to receive emails and/or (for users of the ITV App and/or the ITV Racing App) push notifications to notify you of the opening of each Competition. You can opt out of receiving the emails by at any time by contacting Sky Games at 0330 024 4777, email@example.com or 2 Wellington Place, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 4AP, or by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in the emails. Please note that calls may be recorded for staff training and/or quality control purposes. You can opt out of receiving the push notifications by adjusting the settings on your device.
Publicity & privacy:
If you enter the Competition you agree that the Promoter and/or (for Broadcast Competitions only) the producers of the Programme may include and/or announce on the Entry Points, on social media platforms, in the Programme (Broadcast Competitions only) and/or elsewhere at their discretion your name, general location and details of any prizes that you have won and/or correct Picks that you have made. This may include in leaderboards within the Entry Points.
ITV is not involved in the processing of your personal data for Non-Broadcast Competitions.
All customer support enquiries should be directed to Sky Games at 0330 024 4777, firstname.lastname@example.org or 2 Wellington Place, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 4AP. Please note that calls may be recorded for staff training and/or quality control purposes.
For Broadcast Competitions the Promoter is both ITV Consumer Limited of The London Television Centre, Upper Ground, London SE1 9LT and Hestview Limited of 2 Wellington Place, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 4AP (trading as Sky Games) jointly.
For Non-Broadcast Competitions the Promoter is Hestview Limited only. ITV is not responsible in any way for the promotion or administration of the Competition, the fulfilment of any prizes, or the processing of any personal data, in each case in relation to Non-Broadcast Competitions.
Apple Inc. is no way linked or associated with the Competition.
Amendments. These terms and conditions may be amended at any time without prior notice. Any updated versions will be made available via the Entry Points. It is your responsibility to ensure you review the current terms and conditions before entering.
By taking part in the Competition you accept and agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any these terms and conditions then you should not enter the Competition. By signing up for a Sky Games Account you will also be accepting and agreeing the applicable Sky Games Account terms and conditions.
Winner contact – supplementary. If selected as a winner, the winner must provide a UK, Isle of Man or Channel Islands address for delivery of the prize.
The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to ask for evidence to verify the age, identity and/or eligibility of an entrant at any time, and to use any channels and methods available to carry out checks of any details provided. The Promoter may withhold delivery of a prize until it has received such evidence from the winner and failure to provide such evidence in a timely manner may result in forfeiture of the prize.
The winner is required to comply with all instructions and requirements as may be specified by the Promoter to receive and/or take up the prize. The Promoter will not be liable where the winner fails to comply with such instructions, and such failure may result in forfeiture of the prize.
The winner may be required to provide their signature as proof of their agreement to relevant waivers, releases and/or consents when taking up the prize. Failure to sign any relevant documentation may result in forfeiture of the prize.
The Promoter may refuse to provide a prize, and may seek recovery of any prize, in the event of non-entitlement under these terms and conditions or an entrant's fraud or dishonesty.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you control access to any phone number that you use to enter. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any loss you suffer as a result of the Promoter dealing in good faith with anyone other than you who has access to any such number (or any device using any such number).
The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
Miscellaneous. In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the operation of any part of the Competition, the decision of the Promoter shall be final.
Any entrant and/or winner must comply with any directions given to him or her by the Promoter and with all relevant laws, rules and regulations. Failure to comply may result in an invalid entry and/or forfeiture of the prize.
The Promoter is committed to operating the Competition fairly and to preventing abuse of its systems, as well as those of its agents and sub-contractors. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries if it has reasonable grounds to suspect, having regard to all the circumstances and information available at the relevant time, any of the following:
(a) entries have been made in breach of these terms and conditions; or (b) there has been any activity which the Promoter considers is designed to provide an unfair advantage.
Liability. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s staff or suppliers’ negligence or for fraud or for any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by law or regulation.
The Promoter cannot guarantee that the Competition will be free from errors or omissions nor that it or the Entry Points will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition.
The Competition, or some or all of the Entry Points, may be suspended without notice in the case of any problem with any network or line, system, server, software, or for any technical malfunction or failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond the control of the Promoter. The Promoter does not accept responsibility where all or any part of the Competition and/or any Entry Points are suspended, discontinued, modified or changed in any way.
The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any fault, malfunction, damage, loss or disappointment suffered by you as an entrant howsoever arising from participating in the Competition or from accepting any prize whether due to any error or omission by the Promoter.
The Promoter is not responsible for any damage or loss caused to you (i) which is not reasonably foreseeable to you and to the Promoter when you enter the Competition, or (ii) is reasonably foreseeable to you and to the Promoter on entry but is only indirectly related to you entering or participating in the Competition.
The Promoter does not accept responsibility in the event that any entry is lost, delayed or not properly received, registered or recorded or for any disruption, delay or misdirection of any entry.
The Promoter reserves the right to amend without prior notice any element of the Competition for reasons beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to the unavailability of the competition entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss or damage caused as a result of any of these occurrences.
You agree to reimburse the Promoter in respect of any damages suffered by the Promoter or any losses by Promoter resulting from any claim made by a third party in each case in respect of any matter arising from your participation in the Competition in breach of these terms and conditions or from your violation of any applicable law or regulation.
Privacy – supplemental. Information and data which is provided by you when you enter the Competition will be held by the Promoter and may be used by the Promoter, the producer of the Programme (Broadcast Competitions only) and their service providers, network operators, suppliers and contractors for the purposes of administering the Competition and/or fulfilling the prize. You agree that this includes without limitation that they may contact you if there is an issue with the Competition and/or your entry.
Governing law/jurisdiction. These terms and conditions shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales (unless the entrant is a Scottish or Northern Irish resident in which case he/she may choose the law of their residence) and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales (unless the entrant is a Scottish or Northern Irish resident in which case he/she may choose the courts of their residence) in relation to any claim or dispute relating in any way to the Competition.
Accessibility. If you require any information to be provided in an alternative format for accessibility reasons, we will be happy to discuss your requirements and endeavour to provide a suitable alternative.
The ITV7 word mark and logo are trade marks of ITV Consumer Limited.
These terms and conditions were last updated on Tuesday 6th March 2018.
YOUVSOLI ITV7 HEAD TO HEAD COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Enter ITV7 and share your entry on Twitter with the hashtag #YouVsOli and if you beat his score you’ll be in with the chance of winning a pair of tickets to a race day in 2019 of your choice.
- ITV7 entry and share selections on Twitter using hashtag #YouVsOli required
- Beat Oli Bell’s score to be in the draw
- One pair of tickets per person
- Max £200 travel allowance per pair
- 18+ and UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man residents only
- Further T&Cs apply
1. This Competition is available to individuals aged 18 years and over who are customers of Sky Games and who are resident in the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man
2. The Competition will run between 16:30 on the 16/11/2018 and 13.50 on the 17/11/2018 (the “Promotional Period”).
3. Each winner will win a pair of tickets to a race day of their choice until the end of 2019. There will be a total of 5 winners during the Promotional Period, and up to £200 per pair of tickets for the purpose of travel to the selected racecourse.
4. Each winner will be asked to choose three race days of their choice and all reasonable effort will be made to accommodate the winner’s preferences but the final decision will be made by Sky Betting & Gaming. Depending on the chosen race day, the winners may have to comply with the race course dress code.
5. In order to enter, customers must: (1) Submit their ITV7 picks using the ITV7 mobile app, mobile web, ITV Racing app or ITV7 desktop site (2) Share their picks using the Twitter social icon on the method of entry (3) Post their tweet using the #YouVsOli
6. The competition is only open to UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man residents. Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of Hestview Limited and ITV are not eligible to enter. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. We may request such information as we consider reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entrant and the Prize may be withheld until and unless Sky Betting & Gaming is satisfied with the verification.
7. Unfortunately, we cannot be held responsible for entries which are lost or corrupted or for any entries to the competition which we do not receive as a result of any technical error, however caused. In addition, we cannot accept any liability for any difficulties experienced in submitting an entry. Proof of entry or submission will not be proof of receipt. Only one entry per Twitter account and retweets will not be counted.
8. Five winners will be selected on the basis of getting a better result than Oli Bell in the ITV7 rounds taking place during the Promotional Period, according to the main ITV7 place terms and game rules as stated in the ITV7 Terms & Conditions. In the result that more than five entrants beat Oli Bell, winners will be selected at random from all customers who have beaten Oli Bell through a computer generated draw.
9. The Winners of the competition will be notified via Twitter before 20/11/2018 following the close of the competition.
10. If any winner is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, verify their registration information to the satisfaction of the Promoter, has been found to have breached these terms and conditions by the Promoter or cannot be contacted within 48 hours, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that entrant (and their eligibility to receive any prizes under the Promotion) and award the prize to another participant, or not at all.
11. Travel allowance of up to £200 will be reimbursed based on the winner’s record of their travel expenses. The winner’s will be informed of the contact details that the proof of expenses and bank account details needs to be sent to upon confirming their chosen race day. The expenses will be reimbursed up to £200 by direct debit within 7 working days after satisfactory proof of travel expenses and bank account details for payment are submitted.
12. Details of the Winner’s name and entry may be disclosed by us on Our social media platforms. By entering the competition, you expressly agree to permit such disclosure if you are the Winner.
13. As far as is permitted by law, Hestview Limited will not be liable for any loss, personal injury or death associated with taking up this prize.
14. The Promoter of this Competition is Hestview Limited (trading as Sky Games) of 2 Wellington Place, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 4AP. Please note that ITV is not a promoter of this Competition.
15. All ITV7 Terms and Conditions apply to this competition and can be viewed here.